Thursday, January 31, 2013

Finding The Jobs Nobody Knows About

Ok, you've found this article because 1 of 2 reasons:

A) You are curious if there is a LEGIT, online job for you.

OR

B) You're hurting for a little extra money, have the ability to write well, and want to find out if you can be profitable doing it online. (3 in 1, my bad)

Although there is a niche in the job market online, it's hard to find exactly what you want to do; let alone what you CAN do.

In other words, with all of the schemes, scams and BS that's in droves out there on the net, it's like trying to walk from the Pacific to the Atlantic without a map. Sure you find a body of water. You think it's the Atlantic, but soon you find out it's the Gulf of Mexico and there's a hurricane coming in and you're thinking, "HOLY CRAP! I'm screwed! If I had only taken a left instead of a right I wouldn't be in this situation!"...

Ok, that was a little ridiculous. But you can see my point right?

The reason you hear so much about all of these "jobs" online is because they ARE there, you just have to find them. Often, they are in the most unlikely of places.

Technology is ever evolving and growing and even small town mom and pop shops have websites now. EVERYTHING IS ONLINE!!!! But I'm not going to sit here and tell you what you already know, I'm just making a point that with all of this business from physical and online companies hitting the web by the masses, there are jobs for you out there online.

For example: Do you think that the CEO of ANY company, personally maintains their company's Facebook page? Probably not, yet it's good business to have one right? Well that's where you come in.

See? That's something that I never would have thought of, but after a long time of searching online for what I want to do, I found a way to do it.

I have started a journey in the field of affiliate marketing. So yes, the solution that I have found for you is a product that I am marketing.

Why am I telling you this?

Because, I seriously hate deceiving marketers that are only out there to make a sale and not really caring about whether or not the product they are marketing is a worthwhile buy.

Before I decided to market this product that I'll reviel in a second, I researched it and found that it received so much positive feed back by consumers that it stood out among the rest of the products I had the option of advertising. Because of this, I wanted to put an avenue out there, through me, for YOU to find a quality product that will take you to places that you want to go.

(I'm not allowed to put the link in the text, but go down to the bottom of the page and you'll find my Squidoo lens that will have it all for you)

If you've read this far, you might as well check it out for yourself and see what I'm talking about. Do some research on it yourself if you like, just be sure to come back to this page and use the link... I scratched that hard to reach spot on your back, please help me reach mine.

In any case, I do hope that you find what you're looking for.

Thanks for reading my first Ezine Article!

No comments:

Post a Comment